NEW PLEDGE INFORMATION
INITIATION CEREMONY: FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2022
The following example requirements must be fulfilled prior to being initiated into Chi Epsilon:
- Pay non-refundable, one-time, initiate fee of $115 to the treasurer, Anthony Nguyen, via Venmo (@Anthony-Nguyen-388) by 10/6/2021.
- Submit the Initiate Form to the Marshal, Liam Reeve, by 4/10/2022.
- Organize a Social before Week 10 of Spring Quarter 2022 (Sociability).
- Participate in professional mock interviews on 4/18/2022 (Character).
- Complete Pledge & Professor Discussions by 6/3/2022 (Character).
- Apply to an internship or job by 6/3/2022 (Practicality).
- Build a Chi Epsilon Transit by 6/3/2022 (Practicality).
- Apply for a scholarship by 6/3/2022 (Scholarship).
- Pass the Initiate Quiz on 6/3/2022 (Scholarship).
- Complete all other requirements as listed on the pledgebook.
- Pledge to be actively involved with and support Chi Epsilon.
A full list of pledge requirements can be found here: UCD Chi Epsilon Pledgebook: Fall 2021
Once all these requirements have been met, you will be considered for initiation (JUNE 3, 2022). YOU MUST ATTEND THE INITIATION CEREMONY TO BECOME A MEMBER.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Marshal, Liam Reeve, at email@example.com.