The first general meeting is currently scheduled for the evening of April 8th. If you have a conflict with a meeting, contact the President, Melanie Callahan, as soon as possible.
The following requirements must be fulfilled prior to being initiated into Chi Epsilon.
- Pay non-refundable, one-time, initiate fee of $110 to the treasurer, Michaela Ellis, by
October 12th (checks should be made out to “UC Davis Chi Epsilon”).
- Submit Initiate Form to Marshal, Jeff Matsushita and Lauren Lau, by October 12th.
- Participate in professional mock interviews (Character), due by October 17th.
- Submit professional resume by October 17th.
- Complete Pledge & Professor Discussions (Character) no later than December 3rd.
- Complete fundraiser (Character) by December 3rd.
- Apply for Scholarship by December 3rd.
- Pass the Initiate Quiz (Scholarship) on December 3rd.
- Pledge to be actively involved with and support Chi Epsilon.
Full list of pledge requirements can be found here: Fall 2019 UCD Chi Epsilon Pledgebook
Once all these requirements have been met, you will be considered for initiation on December 5th, 2019 (Tentatively). YOU MUST ATTEND THE INITIATION CEREMONY AND BANQUET DINNER TO BECOME A MEMBER.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Marshals, Lauren Lau and Jeff Matsushita.