The following requirements must be fulfilled prior to being initiated into Chi Epsilon.
- Attend at least two general meetings, includes professor and company presentations as well as general announcements. Meetings are currently scheduled for the evenings of May 8th and 22nd. If you have a conflict with any of the meetings, contact the President, Jacob Newman, as soon as possible.
- Pay non-refundable, one-time, initiate fee of $110 to the treasurer, Scene Wan, by April 19th.
- Submit Initiate Form to the marshal, Henry Wijaya, by April 19th.
- Participate in professional mock interviews (Practicality), due by April 24th.
- Submit professional resume by April 27th.
- Complete Pledge & Professor Discussions (Sociability) no later than May 4th.
- Apply for Scholarship by May 11th.
- Complete fundraiser (Character) by May 18th.
- Pass the Initiate Quiz (Scholarship) on June 1st.
- Pledge to be actively involved with and support Chi Epsilon.
Once all these requirements have been met, you will be considered for initiation on June 1st, 2018 (Tentatively). YOU MUST ATTEND THE INITIATION CEREMONY AND BANQUET DINNER TO BECOME A MEMBER.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Marshal, Henry Wijaya.
Full list of pledge requirements can be found here: Pledgebook Spring 2018