The following requirements must be fulfilled prior to being initiated into Chi Epsilon.
- Attend at least two general meetings includes professor and company presentations, as well as general announcements. If you have a conflict with any of the meetings, contact the President, Eric Neill, as soon as possible.
- Pay non-refundable, one-time, initiation fee of $110 to the treasurer, Jin Low, by October 17th.
- Submit professional resume by October 21st.
- Complete Professor Discussions no later than December 4th.
- Participate in completion of Initiate Project (Practicality), due by December 4th. Choose one:
- Conceptualize, design and construct a unique Chi Epsilon transit key
- Attend Pacific District Conference (PDC) (November 6 – 8)
- Assist in the construction of the PDC exhibit
- Attend two social events (Sociability):
- Intramural Competition (TBD, Friday or Saturday)
- Cross-chapter social with Berkeley (Saturday, 10/17)
- Picnic in the Park (Sunday Afternoon, 10/10)
- Bi-Weekly Dinner/Trivia Nights (Wednesday Nights at 8PM)
- BBQ/Football Game (TBD, Saturday Afternoon)
- Complete 8 hours of volunteer work or organize a fundraising event as a group (Character) by December 4th.
- Apply for a scholarship (Scholarship) by December 4th.
- Pass the Initiate Quiz (Scholarship) on December 4th.
- Pledge to be actively involved with and support Chi Epsilon.
Once all these requirements have been met, you will be considered for initiation on December 4th (Tentatively). YOU MUST ATTEND THE INITIATION CEREMONY AND BANQUET DINNER TO BECOME A MEMBER.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Marshal, Alex Sweat.
Phone: (760) 274-7360